This Rolex Zenith Daytona 18kt Yellow Gold w/Champagne Dial – 16528 is pre-owned. It is in good condition and runs very well (Tested with Witschi). This Rolex Daytona is a special edition as it includes a zenith movement. Manufactured in 1999, this Rolex Daytona has an A-Series serial number.
– We stand by all of our products with a full one-year limited warranty. If an item we sell you should fail as a result of a manufacturer’s defect at any time during the first year, we will repair or replace the item at absolutely no cost to you.
– Our warranty covers everything except a) regular wear-and-tear from normal use, b) abuse of the timepiece, and c) accidental water intrusion caused by the end user (not due to a manufacturer defect).
– External damage to the product not covered under warranty: any damage resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
– Also not covered: a) defects caused by outside force or improper use, b) consequential and incidental damages, and c) the loss of precious and/or semi-precious stones from settings.
– Outside modifications and third-party repair attempts of any kind will void the warranty.
– Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines, and/or as indicated above regarding accidental water intrusion caused by the end user, will also not be covered.
– Watches that are labeled as water resistant feature a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing watertight. Water damage is not covered under the warranty unless it is proven defective by the WantYourWatch Repair and Service Center.
– Shipping cost to wantyourwatch.com for potential warranty repairs is not covered.