Want your Watch offers a comprehensive Watch Warranty
Want Your Watch Limited Extended Warranty
We stand by all of our products with a full three-year limited warranty. If an item we sell you should fail as a result of a manufacturer’s defect at any time during the first year, we will repair or replace the item at absolutely no cost to you.
Our warranty covers everything except
- Regular wear-and-tear from normal use.
- Abuse of the timepiece.
- Accidental water intrusion caused by the end user (not due to a manufacturer defect)
What is not covered by the Want Your Watch Extended Warranty
- External damage to the product not covered under warranty: any damage resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Also not covered: a) defects caused by outside force or improper use, b) consequential and incidental damages, and c) the loss of precious and/or semi-precious stones from settings.
- Outside modifications and third-party repair attempts of any kind will void the warranty
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines, and/or as indicated above regarding accidental water intrusion caused by the end user, will also not be covered.
Watches that are labeled as water resistant feature a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing watertight. Water damage is not covered under the warranty unless it is proven defective by the Want Your Watch repair and service center.
Shipping cost to wantyourwatch.com for potential warranty repairs is not covered.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Want Your Watch is an independent watch dealer and is not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with any of the brands listed on this website. Want Your Watch only sells pre-owned watches and provides its own warranties on the watches it sells that are not covered undered a factory warranty. All watch brands are registered trademarks of their respective owners. 2021